The Chris Mackney Story

Chris MackneyThis August our 11-year-old son will begin the sixth grade at Chaminade Preparatory School in St. Louis, MO. It is an all boys Catholic school. Chris Mackney, to your left, graduated from Chaminade in 1986—the same year I graduated from an all girls Catholic school a mile away.

So it hit close to home when I read about Chris’s horrible, horrible story. Chris died tragically this past December in Washington D.C. Here is his death notice in The Washington Post.

What the Post couldn’t print was that Chris committed suicide after being alienated from his children and subjected to years of psychological and financial abuse by the biased, anti-father family court system, his ex-wife and her lawyer. Here is his tragic last testament, which one can only conclude was for the purpose of his not dying in vain.

The question for those of us still alive is: What are we going to do about it?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to The Chris Mackney Story

1. “The question for those of us still alive is: What are we going to do about it?”

Well the fact is that women are not going to do ANYTHING about this case. Indeed, few men will as well.

When you women want to actually DO SOMETHING other than talk? Call me.

Until then? I recommend you stop with the bullshit question of “what are we going to do about it” because clearly you are bullshitting and you have no intention of doing anything useful at all. Ok?

I created the remedy. Men will not listen. They prefer to die than listen. That’s pretty pathetic if you ask me.

If Chris Mackney knew about me? If he was my client? He would still be alive. And no one actually cares about the fact that his life would have been saved if he was my client. All the fake “I am so sorry” bullshit is what is coming out now. I find it quite disgusting and repulsive and I am prepared to say so in my own name in the public.

• There are various ways to ‘do something’—some small, some big. But change takes time. And you’re right: men are very hesitant to speak up for themselves, for a whole host of reasons. People are working to change that, but it’s an uphill battle.

• Sam says:

This was a very sad story and I agree there are various ways to help. Just having a forum where we can discuss them is a step in the right direction. The more conversations, the more the problem is brought to light. I know it’s frustrating when people lay down and die instead of asking for help, but depression can do that sometimes.

• Raynall says:

I have been doing what I can to help. By sharing this story and the link to the suicide letter on various internet forums. There are some news sites with high readership in Singapore (where I live), and I will forward this story to them as well.

It seems to me that what we need is for the mainstream media to pick up this story. Or at least some third-party neutral news site. Right now, some of the forums and blogs sharing this story are using inflammatory language (like “man-hating bitch”) and phrases like “Masonic-controlled family court”. They are not doing the departed Chris Mackney any favors. Perhaps that’s one of the reasons why the mainstream reporters are shying away from this story.

• Agreed. We are working on that!

2. I know what I’m going to do ‘about’ this case. Never get married, never have children, never put myself in that situation. Also tell others to do the same.

• And consequently deny yourself what ought to be some of the finest experiences you might ever have. It’s not a great solution. I don’t have another one, though, given the culture.

• greyghost says:

Wrong reply. Tat is already denied and besides that he knows that fantasy is gone for men today. Todays men have a duty to restore politeness for their sons and grandsons. Selfishly seeking pleasure that doesn’t exist in a family is just playing an enabling fool for the beast

• “Todays men have a duty to restore politeness for their sons and grandsons.”

Really? Why?

And what is the duty of todays women? They currently support women committing crimes against men to the tune of 99.9%+ in the west. Why do we never hear about what the duty of women is?

3. Well, dead men do not pay alimony or child support. And insurance companies do not pay out policies on suicides. So the ex-wife will get nothing now and neither will her lawyers. I’m actually surprised that more men do not choose that route when confronted with the torture and abuse that is family court. However, suicide is the one unforgiveable sin, because you cannot give confession and ask for forgiveness after the fact. Therefore, I cannot condone it.

This is a sad story, but it’s not tragic. In a tragedy, the main character falls from high place to low due to some inherent flaw. I read this man’s last testament, which is not a confession but rather an explanation. From what I read, this man did not have an inherent flaw. He was driven to take his own life because of an abusive and exploitative ex-wife, her lawyers and the judges in the family court system. I doubt it was their intention to drive him to suicide, but that was the result.

And what is to be done about it? Nothing really. Other than make changes to the marriage contract and divorce law, there is no solution. You’re certainly not going to get that from divorce lawyers; it’s their bread and butter.

The real story here is that the family court system is so corrupt and abusive to ex-husbands that it drove a man to take his own life.

• Chris says:

Er, no. The only unforgiveable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.

God granted me the rare privelege of being one of the seemingly very few men who thinks with the bigger of his two heads. Until more men really stop and think about what they’re getting themselves into as it pertains to the sham that is Western marriage, things like this will continue to happen.

I pray for he and his kids.

• Anonymous age 72 says:

>>God granted me the rare privelege of being one of the seemingly very few men who thinks with the bigger of his two heads.

• “I doubt it was their intention to drive him to suicide, but that was the result.”

Then you have not been on the receiving end. I have been on the receiving end. The intention is absolutely to drive the man to destruction. Period.

“Well, dead men do not pay alimony or child support. ”

Alimony and child support are voluntary. I proved this in 2007. I chose to not volunteer properly and there has never been any sort of action against me for doing so.

That men pay alimony and child support today is solely because they are:
      1. Volunteering
      2. Too stupid to find out that they are volunteering.

• JoMRA says:

Seriously Peter no, men are regularly imprisoned for being unable to pay. The newspapers love to do stories on all the deadbeat dads they have caught, leaving out the part about the ones who are homeless.

• This notion that court-ordered alimony and child support are voluntary seems akin to the notion that income taxes are voluntary. A lot of people are in jail for following such notions.

4. Gilligan says:

Well, there is always this approach:

5. greyghost says:

A “good” man will always feed a woman that is vindictive. He was living up a lie Kenington fully believes in. The proper way to view women is as a uterus to grow a child in and nothing more. When the “good” men (a large enough segment of the 80%) understand this and live by it something is being done.

6. Anonymous age 72 says:

>>Perhaps that’s one of the reasons why the mainstream reporters are shying away from this story.

No, Since 1965, MSM has had the political agenda that men are evil and women are sainted victims. They have never paid any attention to any other paradigm, and are not going to pay any attention to any other paradigm. Look at what they tried to do to Paul Elam.

The only solution is simply not getting married, at least not in the USA. And, expatting is your best choice. Starve the dragon.

• Anonymous age 72 says:

At the same time, I do not want anyone to think there are any true paradise countries. Not even Mexico, though it feels like paradise to me, heh, heh. Women tend to be the same everywhere. The difference is, with a different legal system, the evil fiends are simply not given the power to destroy men with government and church help.

And, lacking of high levels of government welfare, women spend more time worrying about keeping the husband working, and happy, than trying to boot him out for another man. Women simply aren’t as stupid as feminists tell you, and well know what they must do to get by.

But, bad things can still happen. I am thinking of the son of my wife’s first cousin. He had a girl friend here, and worked several years in the US to have a marital nest egg. He sent her money from time to time, and they planned to be married.

He finally came home to stay. And, learned while he was sending her money, she was with some other guy. He did not take it well. He says openly there is no way he ever plans to marry anyone.

I don’t think he is talking about celibacy, though…

He works in remodeling in Illinois and makes around $20 an hour. He is good at what he does. He sends money to his dad to build him a large house, probably as large as mine, heh, heh, in a very scenic location.

When he returns, he will be the center of attention for the entire community. Too bad, a fiend drove him out of the market.

His dad told me that most women who are engaged to workers (i.e. illegals) sending pre-marital support do indeed wait faithfully for their return. A totally alien concept for the US.

• Anonymous age 72 says:

I have often said that the nature of women is the same everywhere, and the difference is what a society does about it.

Today a man told me his employee, a woman in her 30’s, is trying to marry a prisoner in the local men’s prison. He is in for 45 years for something like kidnapping and rape, he will be very old when he gets out. No time off for good behavior here.. She can’t find anyone to marry her, so picked out this man.

but, this is Mexico, not the USA. so, since she once worked at the prison they will simply not let her marry him or visit him there. Never.

Her boss thinks she is sexually frustrated, and if they let her, she could visit him once week for sex, a policy here in Mexico to keep down violence and male rape.

In the US, it would be different I guess.

7. tedh754 says:

In 1987, when I was 32, my wife left me and moved home to her native Germany with my then-4 year old daughter. After that I got a vasectomy, and never remarried. When asked why over the years, I said that I swore no one would ever do that to me again and there was only one way to guarantee that it didn’t. The hell with marriage.

8. Caleb Jones says:

Me? Similar situation. But I, as the InstaWife puts it, went Galt. I effing left the country and all its contemptible sins and ills and have never looked back. May it and its blood sucking maggot lawyers burn in hell.

• Anonymous age 72 says:

If you can adapt to the culture, and can make a living, almost any country is better than the Anglosphere. I have been in Mexico for quite a while now.

9. Chris Mackney says:

Why aren’t you people making this viral? Why aren’t you sharing it all over the internet?

Do not let this story die. This is the golden opportunity, a true story which PROVES how corrupt the divorce system is in America.

• Anonymous age 72 says:

I see this story all over the manosphere. The real problem for men is men have no credibility, what with being evil males.

We have had other opportunities, such as the Thomas Ball story. it did go viral, but in the end misandry ruled, not truth. Did you hear of Thomas Ball?

By the way, unless your real name is Chris Mackney it is probably unethical to use that name. Just saying.

10. “You are not as rare as you imagine. Marriage rates are down around 50% overall in the USA.”

But I suspect that has more to do with the increasing popularity of co-habitation. I’m up in the air in that regard; on one hand, I believe that couples shouldn’t “do anything” outside of marriage, but I’m glad that the men in that situation won’t be sucked dry by vampires like his ex-wife and her lawyers.

As Saint Paul once said, “I wish all men could be [as celibate as] me.”

• Anonymous age 72 says:

Yes, people have suggested that the reduction in marriage is simply marriage being supplanted by cohab. However, I do not encounter statistical support for that claim. Only suspicsions and conjectures. And, of course, the usual false studies that were never made, or were deliberately set up to produce desired results.

Many people are aware that men are backing away from their traditional slavery behavior, while getting nothing in exchange. A lot of people are frightened at the thought of men not carrying the burden of society as they always have. Which is why the Internet manosphere is under such a hostile attack, among other things.

I have seen many examples of those who try to discredit any male resistance at all. No use resisting, dudes. You can’t win, and almost no one agrees with you. Back in harness!

Proboards, with millions of free boards, for example, virtually totally elminated free speech by MRA’s on men’s issues, but still allows women only boards, even those advocating that 90% of all men be killed to make the world a better place.

Women come on male blogs and boards, and pretend to be men, so as to discredit men who explain why they are done with marriage and in many cases even dating women. I am a man, and I do not agree. Etc.

I am saying, you may be right, but I in my turn suspect there is a real marriage/traditional male role strike.

Not only are women complaining they can’t get anyone to marry them, but also in too many cases, they can’t even find anyone to date them. And, that was going on back in the 90’s.

11. Pingback: Bullied to Death: The Chris Mackney Story | Women for Men

12. JUSTICE was entrusted to the Judicial Branch which has failed to acknowledge and accept that the judiciary has been undermined by state supreme court actions which has affected every court in the country and caused the current Constitutional Crisis.

I understand the Chris Mackney story. I live the experience myself since 2007, over 20 judges, every level of state and federal court. Incapable of suicide, I have been forced to seek the root cause of the injustice and denial of civil, human and constitutional rights.

I FOUND THE PROBLEM. and the resolution. The link will have updated information.

13. Woman is God says:

This is just a small example of what I went through. Ignored by authorities from the police to the courts. Men are guilty even with no proof or reason other than a female said so. A female is innocent even with all the proof in the world against her. If I could leave this country I would, I have no reason to stay but no way of getting out or making a living elsewhere. I applaud some of the guys who have been able to move away from this female dominate/female is God country (United States).

I lived this life, unfortunately. We were not married but trust me it made no difference.

She was only a girlfriend but took control of my entire life including my home, which by Pennsylvania law if she received ANY mail at my residence that ‘proved’ she lived there too. She accomplished this by having junk mail sent to my address because she did extreme couponing and said it helped her get more coupons for every address she could use.

I lived a nightmare all day, every day, unrelenting and in every possible way. The physical and mental abuse was tremendous.

I have mixed martial arts training, I fought for years but that never deterred her. I would leave the house, my house, bloody…her favorite spot on my body to attack was my crotch and yes my crotch would be bleeding from her long, fake fingernails…I would call 911 and have the police meet me blocks away.Every time she would claim it was “self-defense”, though I would be bleeding from my face, chest, arms and crotch and she would have not a single mark on her and fully admit to doing the damage to me that was more than evident . The scratches on my arms went from my wrist DOWN to my elbows, clear cut proof of defensive actions on my part, guarding my face as best I could and she would tear apart my arms because in her words as she was attacking, “Let me get to your face sissy and I’ll quit”. This was just one time, it happened regularly, as in any time she wanted some reason to go out without me. Though I was more than happy to have her gone and hopefully find someone else, but I can only guess it was too much fun for her to torture me so she would always come back and tell me of what she did with some guy (sexually).

Once she kicked in my front door because I was trying to get her out of my life and I changed my locks so her stolen key wouldn’t work. She literally kicked in the door and tore the door frame off the wall.

Not once, not a single time, did she get arrested or even have to pay for the damages to my house or my body. The abuse got worse and worse because she knew nothing would be done to her, all she had to do is say “self-defense” at the same time she would be smiling…in front of the police as she said it! Again, she was deemed…somehow…a victim defending herself.

I had to give up my house, no joke, and she laughed because she knew it was all because of her. She refused to quit her ‘actions’ until I “lost everything”…once I did, she smiled and walked away proud.

I could easily write a book on the almost 3 years of hell I went through with her, never being able to get away from her. My phone, computer, debit/credit cards tapped, tracked and monitored by her. All have had to be replaced because she installed software to do so…again, the authorities would do nothing about any of it though I had proof.

I have (had) a safety sensitive job to where drug test are mandatory and happen on a regular basis. One night she put some sort of drug (to this day I have no idea what it actually was) into a drink I had. Within 10-15 minutes of taking a drink I was on the ground literally seeing 4 images of everything. I could barely move, I was face down on the ground struggling to stay conscious. After hours of begging her to take me to the hospital she did nothing more but laugh and video tape and take pictures of me in that conditon. I ended up being scheduled to take another drug test for work and I tried my best to explain what happened and was looked at as I was crazy. Thankfully I had a good rapport with my employer, and having many years of experience to back me on my non-drug use, the best they could do was to have me resign before I had to take the drug test to save my clearances I have maintained for over 20 years. Again, this was funny to her.

I have sinus/allergy issues, I use nasal spray, of course the non-addicting kind because of the testing I have to do I am not allowed to be ‘under the influence’ of anything even cold medicine, etc. Doing her coupon thing, she always had a bunch of different products stored up. One was rat poison, arsenic. Long story short, it took my awhile to figure out that any time I would use my nasal spray I would become very ill. I even took the nasal spray to the Allegheny County (Pennsylvania) criminal investigation division to have it tested and to have her at least arrested for poisoning me let alone trying to kill me. That is how I found out it was arsenic. Again, she got away with it because “I could not 100% prove it was her”.

I have not, and will not, date anymore let alone get into any kind of relationship. She proved how easy it is for a woman to control every aspect of your life even into the future by simply implying anything she desires to think up for no other reason than “because I can”. Everything in quotes are her words.

I have cut ties with everyone in my life. It has been two years since I moved away and lost everything because of this one girlfriend. Embarrassing and humiliating to say the very least. My reputation ruined, my career ruined, how can you possibly recover from that? Especially when the people who should of done something did nothing time and time again.

This long story is an extremely small bit of what all I went through but it should give at least an idea of things people like her are capable of, and worst of all, get away with.

I did not go into details of how she did these things because it would take days to explain each and every step she took. Know this guys, women like this plan the end of the relationship from the moment they know you’re their next victim, typically from the first date. There are MANY of these women, they are not the exception, they are everywhere in all walks of life and the laws encourage them to be the way they are, there are no consequences for them except for a man who finally snaps and then the media portrays him as some evil man who probably has a history of abusing women. It’s a no win situation for a man, women control everything in a man’s life with backing from every source from abuse hotlines to the police to the courts to help groups to the law. I’m not saying every man is a good person, but those type of men of not targets/prey to these type of women.